Student Loan Consolidation
Consolidation Loans for Members Who Have Graduated
You've graduated from college. Now it's time to pay back those student loans. When you refinance your existing student loans with Harrison Federal Credit Union, we'll lower your payments and reduce your interest rate.
Not only will you get a lower rate, but you'll get the option to choose between a fixed rate and variable rate.
- Variable Rate: as low as 2.61% APR (with autopay)*
- Fixed-Rate: as low as 3.19% APR (with autopay)**
In addition to Harrison Federal Credit Union's underwriting criteria, you must also meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You and your cosigner (if applicable) are US citizens or permanent residents.
- You've graduated from an eligible school.
- You're refinancing private and/or federal loans.
- If you have loans for exam preparation classes (including LSAT, MCAT, GMAT, and GRE), they're not eligible for refinancing.
- You're a member of Harrison Federal Credit Union (or become a member during the online application process).
Private Student Loans
Members Who Need Funding for School
College is expensive. Tuition, books, room and board - the list goes on and on. You shouldn't have to worry about where the money for everything will come from. Let Harrison FCU take care of it.
When you finance your education with Harrison FCU, you get:
- Variable Rate: 2.99% APR (with autopay)*
- Fixed Rate: 4.99% APR (with autopay)*
Let Harrison FCU take care of all your educational needs.
*Subject to floor rate and may require the automatic payments be made from a checking or savings account with the lender. The rate reduction will be removed and the rate will be increased by 0.25% upon any cancellation or failed collection attempt of the automatic payment and will be suspended during any period of deferment or forbearance. As a result, during the forbearance or suspension period, and/or if the automatic payment is canceled, any increase will take the form of higher payments. The lowest advertised variable APR is only available for loan terms of 5 years and is reserved for applicants with FICO scores of at least 810. As of 07/07/2020 student loan refinancing rates range from 2.61% to 5.25% Variable APR with AutoPay and 3.19% to 7.75% Fixed APR with AutoPay.